The Forte filter making machine is the latest integrated tow opening and plug making combination. It has a familiar layout and footprint to its predecessor, the PM5. The machine has been improved and upgraded across all the key operator controls and assemblies, and sets the standard for filter rod production.
The Forte will handle all current types of cellulose acetate and liquid plasticizer and produces a highly consistent, robust and flexible solution for all your filter making requirements.
Some of the new features include:
• Latest touchscreen control panel that constantly feeds information back to the operator and the upgraded electronics facilitate full offsite monitoring and diagnostic control, if required
• Basic machine setting can be stored as a recipe and each filter brand can be implemented at the touch of a button
• Servo drives to reduce maintenance and eliminate the requirement for change gears
• Octave type bobbin changer with hub braking and splice on the fly splicing
• Redesigned garniture improves filter quality
• Servo driven paper drive capstan roller greatly improves the machines runability of porous paper
A full machine specification is available on request.
For more information, please fill out our request form on the contact page.